Monday, February 08, 2010

Its a draw!

Mes Amis

Okay, so it wasn't so much a glamorous assistant as it was my dad, but I should point that from the tens of entries (far more than I expected - so glad to know there are so many of you out there!) the lucky winners plucked from the Top Hat O' Doom are:

In first place Tania Hutchison

and

In second place Stephen D Rogers.

Their packages will be heading out in the next few days. So congrats, guys, and to everyone else, thank you so much for playing. Maybe we'll do this again, soon. And a surprising number of you resisted the urge to say that my investigator was Sam Fox.

In other news, for those of you closer to home, I will be in Kirkcaldy Central Library at 7.30om on 15 March 2010 (tickets £2.50 or £2.00 premier and superfifestyle*) where I'll be talking about my writing and anything else that comes to mind as well as taking all your questions and revealing terrible truths about my life as Fife-born writerist. ** So those in the Fife/Kirkaldy area, please come along and ensure its not just me turning up. Oh, and those lovely folks from Waterstones, Kirkaldy will also be selling copies of the books, so if you ain't bought them you can fill that Russel-shaped hole in your life on the night.

Au revoir

Russel

*no, I don't know either - I guess if you live in Fife these days, you probably will, but since I'm emmigrated to Tayside, I have no idea at all what that means.

**disclaimer - terrible truths may not be as terrible as those you can imagine. Or they may be worse.

1 comment:

Gary said...

I would advise you to work on your spelling of 'Kirkcaldy' before the event. You don't want to upset the locals!