Thursday, August 25, 2005

Yikes!

Mes Amis

Hit the panic stations... Well you don't have to, but I do. I hate it, when you think everything's running smoothly and then it doesn't. Part of me has forgotten that being a paid up writer (albeit so far just these small time shorts) involves some paperwork so that nasty people can take away my money. Cleaning up my office area (Ha!) means finding lots of paperwork that has to be dealt with quickly.

Just one more thing to stop me meeting the self imposed deadlines with *the one that will sell*. I'm already ten thousand words behind.

Swines! Its a conspiracy, I tells ya!

Au revoir

Russel

UPDATE: Later that same night I realise I never put in an abstract with my dissertation. I now have to go back to the uni, get the thing back, reprint and rebind with the abstract included. I kinda wish I hadn't got up this morning; so many small, irritating things...

1 comment:

Stuart MacBride said...

Like tics you mean? They're small and irritating.

Like lawyers...