Thursday, January 19, 2012

L'IMPICATO

Amici*

Just when you thought it was safe to go on Holiday, four madmen invade the beautiful country of Italy... yes, myself, Allan Guthrie, Victor Gischler and Derek Nikitas will be forming the advance guard of Revolver, a new Italian crime imprint edited by the wonderful Matteo Strukul.

Cover art for this new edition of my first novel was painted by SCALPED artist Davide Furno, which only adds to the level of cool for this great new imprint.

One day I hope to get over to Italy to promote this book, but in the meantime, I hope that the Italians dig the dark, violent and ever-so-slightly corrupt world of J McNee.


*with apologies to Charlie Stella for stealing his usual greeting, but in this case I feel the Italian connection is justified

No comments: