Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Death of Ronnie Sweets (and Other Stories) - now available for all ebook formats


Mes Amis

Some time ago you may remember I posted about THE DEATH OF RONNIE SWEETS (and other stories) being finally available for the Kindle (US and UK). Well, those of you with other e-readers will appreciate that it has finally appeared at Smashwords for a measly $2 in all Ebook formats.

But wait, I hear you cry... what about the UK readers? Don't worry, you can still buy from Smashwords. I'm not exactly sure on the conversion rates but you can still buy from Smashwords at a price guaranteed under two quid - - for a smorgasbord of smashing stories featuring Dundee's first Private Investigator. Because before J McNee, there was Sam Bryson.

Still not convinced? Check reviews from Elizabeth A White and Eva Dolan. Or read two of the shorts that appear in the collection at Spinetingler Magazine and Thrilling Detective. If that hasn't whetted your appetite, I don't know what will!

These stories mean a lot to me. They were my first steps into the world of crime writing and damned if they don't still bring a smile to my face. And if you don't believe me, you can trust multi-award winning author Sean Chercover, who wrote one hell of an intro to the collection.

Thus endeth the promotion...

Au revoir

Russel

No comments: