Friday, May 30, 2008

"A man was parked outside my gate wanking like a monkey"

Mes Amis

She's back!

After months in the wilderness, my dear friend, That Girl has posted some bloody blog posts. Seriously, I thought she'd been eaten by the cannibals of Ol' Glasgow Town*.

Anyway, I hadn't heard this story before... its not for the faint of heart, let me tell you. The thing is, she likely isn't exagerating about her reaction. Oh, no... in fact I admire her restraint in not actually smashing in monkey-spanker's car window.

Anyway, I am off to catch up on correspondence and maybe do some actual writering... wouldn't that be nice?

Au revoir

Russel


*Except I knew she hadn't because, like, we've talked and stuff**
**Hey, Dave White. how d'ya like these footnotes?***
***huh?****
****huh?*****
*****This could be a prime example of footnote recursion if I don't kick it hard now.

No comments: