Saturday, October 07, 2006

And I would have got away with it, too, if you hadn't been for you pesky kids...

Mes Amis

One eagle-eyed reader has written in with an observation:

"Hey, idiot boy, you do realise you went to see the John connolly Rants panel twice: once on Thursday and once on Friday!"*

To which I raise my hands and say, mea-culpa.

It was so much fun I thought I'd gone to see it twice.

That and the Bouchceron experience is: you can't quite remember when you did things, but you know you did them at some point.

Au revoir

Russel

*This may be a paraphrase

1 comment:

Sandra Ruttan said...

I think it's the fear of JC. It lingers in the forefront of your mind and you find yourself thinking every day you've experienced the fear and trepidation at his threats of ass-kicking and head severing.