Thursday, June 08, 2006

"...greatest little hobbit of them all"

Mes Amis

Alright, I'm procrastinating a little with the help of YouTube (Damn you, YouTube for your ability to steal my time away!). And dear God, I can't believe this which I have heard of in rumour but never actually believed existed until now...

Look, if you've never heard Nimoy singing his classic "Legend of Bilbo Baggins" I say unto you: click on the link, now. You will never see a greater folly. Hell, it makes Shatner look like a real musician. But what's really worthwhile here is the fact that the magic ring appears to have been, in Nimoy's world at least, nothing more than a roll of gaffer tape.

I reckon Peter Jackson should have used this at the start of his LOTR films as a convenient catch up on the story so far...

And so its back to work...

Au revoir

Russel

1 comment:

Sandra Ruttan said...

I'm starting to recover from the experience of watching that video.

Which reminds me of watching The Monkees, actually.