Sunday, September 18, 2005

Personal/Professional

Mes Amis

Is it really right to post personal stuff on this blog? Isn't it really about writing? Who do you think cares whether you've had a bad day?

Actually I don't think anyone cares. I'm making this blog shit up as I go along. Really. I know it looks like I know what I'm doing, but I don't. And you can always skip those daft posts. In fact, I was about to take that one down when people started repsonding (cheers, folks, but I'm fine!) so I felt like it had to stay up there.

And sometimes you do things like that. It was entirely consistent with the day I was having, to be honest, that I would go and post something a bit more personal (and a little more angry) than usual on this here blog. Chalk it up to experience.

And we now return you to our usual schedule.

Let's talk noir...

Au revoir

Russel

No comments: