Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Open for business

Mes Amis

Last year Russeldmclean.com opened for business. Unfortunately we were hit by a particularly malicious bunch of spammers who took over the site for their own ends. The results weren't particularly nice, and worse, were hard to get rid of. Of course, it says something about how it doesn't matter who you are to these guys when we note that Tayside Police also recently had some problems of their own. I suppose I should be thankful for small mercies. Having endured Frankie Boyle's live show last time he came to Dundee (thankfully the tickets I got were free), I go into shell shock every time I see his self-satisfied mug.

Anyway, in response to the attacks, I took down any and all links to the site until things could be sorted. But now the links are restored, and we're back up and running again with all new and improved content at www.russeldmclean.com.

Au revoir

Russel

No comments: