Monday, January 21, 2008

The Elephant and the Balloon

Mes Amis

Yeah, I'm hibernating again.

First:

Congratulations to all Edgar nominees. There are some I didn't know on there, some I was pleased to see, some I didn't expect - like Michael Chabon, whom I didn't associate with the genre despite the subject matter of the nominated book - and everyone who gets on that list deserves it.

As for other matters:

I'm behind with interviews I should be doing (you know who you are, and I'm coming for you).

I'm behind with reviews.

And articles.

And a couple shorts.

Mostly, I've been trapped in sewage and under collapsed bookcases (You think I'm lying? Well, about one half, sure).

I've also been writing:



More news and things on the way soon.

But figured I'd let you know I was alive.

Au revoir

Russel

No comments: