Monday, October 15, 2007

I don't need no stinkin' lawyer

Mes Amis

Its a question I often asked myself, and now with thanks to t'internet (and a link found over at Christa Faust's blog), I know whether I could get away with murder...











Minimal: You would most likely not get caught, but if you did, it would be due to technological developments arising after the case had gone cold.
from QuizGalaxy.com

Not bad odds at all, I reckon... Barry Scott, you smug bastard, I'm coming for you...

Au revoir

Russel

6 comments:

John R said...

Heh. "None" for me. Cunning bugger, that's me.

Russel said...

I can't say as I'm surprised by that, John...

But I am very afraid.

Stuart MacBride said...

Me is:

"None: You could easily get away with murder. You have the cold and calculating logic of a sociopath. For all our sakes, go hug someone."

John and I could team up and visit you in Dundee if you like...?

John R said...

Dundee? Do we... do we have to? I mean, you get Fifers there from what I hear.

Anonymous said...

Supposedly I rate: "None: You could easily get away with murder. You have the cold and calculating logic of a sociopath. For all our sakes, go hug someone.!"
Not that I would actually kill anyone these days.
Anyway - the reason I'm here - Gary said you were needing something website-ish done for someone but didn't knwo who was going to contact who - give me a shout through my email if you need a hand: mike AT dementedfool DOT com

Sean Chercover said...

You guys are starting to worry me. Like Russel, I got Minimal.