Saturday, September 30, 2006

Yes, folks, I am alive!

Mes amis

Despite the sheer terror of the freeway from Milwaukee to Madison (but Jen is a lovely, wonderful, and dreadfully safe driver!) I have arrived safe and well at Bouchercon. Of course Ihave spent much of it incredibly plastered and managed to have a hangover the evening of the Crime Spree party having drunk so much during the actual day.

I have discovered many wonderful things, including Al Guthrie and Duane Swierczynski's "special" relationship (and their jealousy of the wonderful life of Dave White) and Sandra Ruttan's propensity for touching men's posteriors whenever the opportunity presents itself.

There has of course been far more going on than all of this but since the evil Ruttan is staring over my shoulder I should probably not report them here. In the meantime, let me just say that if Joe Konrath takes you for a drink at a free bar you'd better be prepared to pay a "special" price.

Till next time this is your man on the front line signing off.

Au revoir

Russel

1 comment:

Sandra Ruttan said...

You know how Margaret Atwood made that remote book signer? I'm working on a remote butt pincher.