Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Chocks away...

Mes Amis

The Good Son is now away and in the post to Smiley Emma the Editor. This means that if Emma likes it, we then have to persuade Jane its good and then if I'm really lucky we can go about doing the "try and sell it" thing. There are a lot of things I like about this new book and a few things I'm still uncertain of. But all I can do now is sit back and wait.

Which I hate doing.

Did I tell you I got a reply last month from a market who took over a year to get back to me?

That's why I hate waiting.

(The answer was a no, by the way)

Au revoir

Russel

1 comment:

Vincent Holland-Keen said...

The worst thing about waiting is that however pessimistic you are, you can't help but think there's a chance success might lie at the end of that wait.

Hopefully in this case it does.