Thursday, October 20, 2005

I Hate Technolology...

Mes Amis

So I think I'll have a nice evening with the violence and the killin' (a-la GTA San Andreas) and the fucking PS2 decides to give me loads of disc read errors. I fear the old girl may be in for the chop unless I can find a painless way of solving this...

Bah, humbuggery!

All a boy wants to after a day of heavy work is relax... so much for technology making the world easier...

Maybe if I pray to his holiness, Pope Guilty Bastard (I wonder if he'll use that name on his next book) the light of truth shall shine on me and I shall be saved.

Or maybe I'll just go and throw the bastard box out the window... yeah, seems like a plan...

Au revoir

Russel

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Well since ODB has shuffled off to some mortal coil or another, I guess Pope Guilty Bastard has to replace him.

Rickards rapping..HAHAHAHAHAHA

Russel said...

"Rickards rapping..HAHAHAHAHAHA "

You know, part of me would pay to hear that...

Stuart MacBride said...

And part of me wants to beat you to death for even suggesting it.

John R. said...

I assure you I'm 'hip to the streets'! I get home with the downies, my ride is truly pimp'd, and my shed is full of hoes!

Check it, yo. Word.

Sarah said...

Wow, that's almost as authentic as Snow's "Informer."