Thursday, October 20, 2005

I Hate Technolology...

Mes Amis

So I think I'll have a nice evening with the violence and the killin' (a-la GTA San Andreas) and the fucking PS2 decides to give me loads of disc read errors. I fear the old girl may be in for the chop unless I can find a painless way of solving this...

Bah, humbuggery!

All a boy wants to after a day of heavy work is relax... so much for technology making the world easier...

Maybe if I pray to his holiness, Pope Guilty Bastard (I wonder if he'll use that name on his next book) the light of truth shall shine on me and I shall be saved.

Or maybe I'll just go and throw the bastard box out the window... yeah, seems like a plan...

Au revoir

Russel

3 comments:

Russel said...

"Rickards rapping..HAHAHAHAHAHA "

You know, part of me would pay to hear that...

Stuart MacBride said...

And part of me wants to beat you to death for even suggesting it.

John Rickards said...

I assure you I'm 'hip to the streets'! I get home with the downies, my ride is truly pimp'd, and my shed is full of hoes!

Check it, yo. Word.